My Friend Doctor Nimish has nominated me for mystery blogger’s award . A talented, full of humor and a sensitive blogger that he is, I would take this opportunity to thank and appreciate him. Please check out his blog and show him the same love you have shown me.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things about Me
- I once thought talking was useless and so was sleeping.
- I always like the things organized carefully. I cannot bear the sight of a round neck t-shirt kept with a crew neck one or a pair of sport shoes in a row of casual shoes. The red food should be in red boxes and the yellows should be in yellow.
- You will never know when I am telling the truth.
Questions By Doctor
WHAT ARE SOME CHALLENGES YOU THINK THE NEXT GENERATION WILL FACE? I myself am next generation and I am clueless. What I feel they will suffer more from identity crisis. All problems of the worlds starts with not having the understanding of oneself.
WHAT’S THE SWEETEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR A GIRL/BOY? Bought chocolates.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR CAREER? That it can be changed and I sure will.
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY? I would donate all of it the poor. Sadly I never even have won a quarter in my life in lottery. Whatever I have, I have earned it. I feel sorry for the poor. Please pray I win a lottery.
WHAT’S ONE THING PEOPLE WOULD NEVER KNOW ABOUT YOU JUST BY LOOKING AT YOU? They wouldn’t even know after asking me.
My Nominee’s are
As I have many a times admitted that I feel extremely uncomfortable while nominating some of my many friends. I dedicate this to you all.
My best post(s):